…Questions and Answers with Samantha:
Do you refer to yourself as Sam or Samantha?
Most people call me Sam but I use Samantha on my website, emails and business cards just to stop any confusion. I always answer my phone “Samantha speaking” because I think it sounds nicer but please feel free to call me “Sam”.
Why did you become a Realtor®?
I became a Realtor® for many reasons but these are the main ones:
- Every day I get to meet new people which is great as I’m a real people’s person.
- I really love living in Okotoks and I wanted to work in Okotoks. I find it hugely rewarding to help people buy and sell real estate in this amazing town.
- I get to meet amazing people who I would never otherwise know.
- We should all do things we enjoy and I really enjoy being a Realtor®.
What do you like most about being a Realtor®?
- Positive client relationships, without you guy’s I don’t have a business.
- I like to provide my clients with a home buying or selling experience that truly WOW’s for the right reasons. Many people have experienced an unsatisfactory home buying or selling experience which is where the concept of ‘Who You Work With Matters’ was derived.
What do you dislike about being a Realtor®?
- Finding the perfect home for a buyer is so important to me. What I dislike is the disappointment when we can’t find the perfect home, however I always point out the perfect home is out there, we just need to find it.
- When working with buyers and we see poor quality photos or home that has not been listed to its full potential.
What do you like most about living in Okotoks?
- There are so many things I love about Okotoks, this is an amazing place to live.
- The Community spirit and the way we look after each other.
- The amazing people I get to meet every day.
- The beautiful walks, views of the mountains and cleanliness of the town.
- It’s a safe and vibrant place to raise a family and Okotoks is all about families.
- Helping out at the Okotoks Food Bank
Do you only work in Okotoks?
- The short answer is no, I do a lot of business outside of Okotoks.
- I live in Okotoks and much of my business is in Okotoks but I also do a lot of work in Calgary and the surrounding areas.
- I often help people who want to relocate to Okotoks sell their existing home first. The existing home could be in any of the surrounding areas.
- A lot of my business comes from client referrals and I have helped many people buy or sell a home in Calgary, High River, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, Cochrane, Chestermere, Airdrie, De-Winton, Heritage Pointe and Langdon. I’ve also helped many clients buy and sell acreages located in rural areas.
What additional Real Estate qualifications do you hold?
Accredited Buyers Representative ABR, The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is only awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC), an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
Sellers Representative Specialist SRS, The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation, is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is only awarded to realtors by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
Certified Condo Specialist (CCS®) designation is awarded to a Realtor who has taken their knowledge of condominiums to the next level by successfully completing the CCS® course created by the Calgary Real Estate Board.
Certified Home Stager Staging your home will increase its value and lead to a quicker sale.
NAR’s Green Designation, NAR’s Green Designation is a real estate designation designed for Realtors looking to learn about issues of energy efficiency and sustainability in the various facets of real estate.
If you are ready to buy or sell a home please Contact Me or call or text me at 403.605.7200