…my real estate commissions explained
My Realtor commission structure is variable and will be dependent on a number of differentiating factors, however my level of service always stays the same.
My clients benefit from a real estate commission structure that is tailored to the complexity of the task at hand. I do not believe in a one price fits all strategy which is why I tailor my fees to the current market conditions and the complexity of the sale. You will find my fees are highly competitive and are based on fairness for you.
…an example of some of the factors that determine my commissions are:
- Past clients.
- Referral clients.
- If you are selling your home and buying another home with me.
- The homes desirability in the market place. If the home is easy to sell my commission will be less.
- If I find the buyer for your home I will adjust my commission fees to your benefit.
- I have great rates for members of the Canadian Armed Forces (present & retired) and for our first responders.
- I support local Okotoks business and their employees.
…are you interested in selling your home?
If you are interested in selling your home, please contact me for a free no obligation home evaluation where we can discuss your selling needs. I will provide you with detailed home evaluation report including my Realtor selling fees. I am open and honest and nothing is hidden from you.
Alternatively please complete the home evaluation form below and I will contact you with a free, fully comprehensive market report of your property including a summary of the costs to sell your home.